All of the figurines have exquisite detail and craftsmanship and are sculpted by Japanese master animators. All of the figurines are exquisitely painted and are and ready for display right out of its original Japanese language window box. They are all attractive figurines that are exact replicas of their animated characters. All have different poses and looks, as no Kotobukiya Anime Figurines look alike.
- 1. Dead or Alive - DOAX 2: Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 Kasumi ARTFX Statue
- 2. Dragon Destiny - Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny Sonsaku Hakufu PVC Statue
- 3. Fate Hollow Ataraxia - Fate Hollow Ataraxia Sakura Matou Vacation PVC Statue
- 4. Neon Genesis Evangelion - Neon Genesis Evangelion Asuka Langley Sohryu - Casual Clothes, Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei Ayanami - BMX Trick, and Neon Genesis Evangelion Rei Ayanami Race Queen
- 5. Shunya Yamashita - The Art of Shunya Yamashita: Mirei-San ArtFX and The Art of Shunya Yamashita: Shii Arisugawa ArtFX
- 6. To Heart 2 - To Heart 2 Konomi Yuzuhara Swimsuit and To Heart 2 Manaka Komaki Swimsuit
- 7. Valkyrie Profile - Valkyrie Profile Trading Arts Mini Figure – Frey, Valkyrie Profile Trading Arts Mini Figure - Lenneth Valkyrie, Valkyrie Profile Trading Arts Mini Figure - Lezard Valeth, and Valkyrie Profile Trading Arts Mini Figure – Lucio
- 8. WitchBlade - Witchblade Maria ARTFX Statue and Witchblade Masane Amaha ARTFX Statue
The Kotobukiya brand has grown into Japan’s number one collector toy company. Kotobukiya was founded in 1953 in Tachikawa, Japan and quickly gained a stellar reputation for the craftsmanship and quality of their various products. Kotobukiya first became known to their fans with their famous line of Final Fantasy merchandise.
More recently Kotobukiya’s top of the line Star Wars and Batman ARTFX have excited their fans. Collectors and admirers from all over the world have come to expect top notch craftsmanship for every product line that Kotobukiya produces whether it be from classic and current Japanese animated series or gaming, comics and movie collectibles. Owning a collectible form the Kotobukiya line means quality assurance and top-notch design from one of Japan’s most honored brands.