Originally built in the fourteenth century, the Leadenhall Market arcade marks the center of ancient London under the Romans. Sir Horace Jones designed what is the current structure in 1881.
The Victorian design uses a repetitive arched structure with long skylights running the length of the area. The ornate interior is classic English style for grandeur and wealth. It stands near the modern Lloyds Building.