Rabu, 16 September 2009

St Pancras International Train Station, London


^amandabhslater
- flickr/cc license
Victorian style St Pancras was built in 1868, and received a £800 million renovation in 2007. The original architect William Henry Barlow was an assistant to Paxton. Richard Griffiths Architects carried out the renovation.

The red brick arches and granite inlining is delicately mixed with 20th century steel structure. The new renovation adds more glazing, red wood, and improved circulation for the 15 platforms. State-of-the-art security also guards the Eurostar. The roof span that was once the world's largest once again impresses the traveloer.

More Info and Images



^amandabhslater
- flickr/cc license

^qbird!
- flickr/cc license

^tnarik
- flickr/cc license


^markhillary
- flickr/cc license


^chakchouka
- flickr/cc license

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar